Strengthening the security of connected medical devices against cyberattacks is a responsibility shared by all industry participants including healthcare providers, manufacturers and regulators. Regulators have started now to enforce more stringent cybersecurity requirements globally.
In this webinar, we discuss the following topics:
- Risk management concepts
- Regulations, standards and guidance documents
- What regulators are expecting?
- Review of real findings raised by a medical device regulator
- Overview of the UL 2900 Series of Standards
- Overview of UL’s Cybersecurity Assurance Program (CAP)
- UL 2900 use case(s)
Marco Deuschler, business development manager, UL International Germany GmbH
Nov. 3, 2020
Watch the on-demand webinar
Cybersecurity: How Can You Meet Regulators’ Expectations?