Efficient PC Performance Testing for Enterprise IT Guide
Enterprise IT challenges
PC performance testing can be complex and time-consuming. As an IT professional, you may face these and other challenges each day:
- How to standardize PC purchasing decisions based on performance
- How to validate new hardware and Windows configurations to determine system stability
- How to quantify the performance impact of OS image changes and application updates
- How to identify poorly performing systems
- How to test and measure the real-world performance of PCs against baselines
Standardizing your performance testing and reporting can help simplify these tasks and processes. That’s where benchmarks come in.
PC performance testing for enterprise IT
In this complimentary guide, UL Solutions' experts discuss:
- Three important qualities for a good benchmark
- How to choose a benchmark based on your needs
- How to specify PC performance with benchmarks
- Saving time with benchmarking
- How benchmarking helps cut costs in IT procurement
Download this guide now to learn how benchmarking can save you time and money.
Benchmarks and Performance Tests
We create benchmarking software that helps you measure the hardware performance of your PC, tablet and smartphone. Running our benchmarks regularly, and especially before and after making changes to your system, can highlight setup and stability problems.