Entrust your brand to our experts in HVACR testing
We solve critical safety, security, sustainability and interoperability challenges while offering world-class compliance training for all the industry’s stakeholders so they can meet evolving global regulatory expectations in the sectors of:
- Air Conditioning
- Commercial Refrigeration
Our team of knowledgeable engineers can help you maximize your return on investment in the HVACR space with:
- Safety testing and certification
- Performance, energy efficiency testing and verification
- Advisory services
- Global Market Access solutions
- Connected technologies and cybersecurity services
- Flammable refrigerants testing
- Pressure equipment directive (PED)
Reputation of Trust
Our experienced engineers are at the forefront of industry technology, driving HVACR industry compliance through their active leadership in HVACR standards and programs development, industry technical groups, and global conferences.
UL has fostered relationships and built a reputation for thought leadership and trust with numerous organizations and agencies, including:
- Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- United States Department of Energy (DOE)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR® Program
- The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- National Resources Canada (NRCAN)
- Association of Home Appliance Manufactures (AHAM)
- China National Institute of Standardization (CNIS)
- Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
- European Association for Indoor Climate, Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain Technologies (Eurovent)
Why UL for HVACR Testing?
We’ll help you differentiate your products in an increasingly global and competitive market. From commercial to residential applications, you can be confident that your latest innovations have been tested to your specifications and applicable regulations across all your target markets. Work with us to:
- Verify performance claims to substantiate your product’s attributes.
- Improve your time to market with UL’s responsive experts that help you get it right the first time
- Leverage a comprehensive service portfolio - from traditional product services to ecosystems and digital and remote solutions.
- Streamlined access to major markets worldwide through a single partner and a global footprint of accredited labs