Webinar Series: Going Global with Wireless Products
Register for UL’s free webinar series, Going Global with Wireless Products and learn how to create a smart global compliance strategy for your connected products.
Lightning Lunch webinar
Join us on August 8 for a Lightning Lunch webinar and learn about industry updates, insights on future standards and all the latest developments in lightning.
UL Furniture Industry Summit
UL works with key customers and stakeholders to identify and address product safety challenges. Together, we have developed solutions that meet needs of the industry and maintain the same level of safety required in standards. We want to expand the level of cooperation by meeting with representatives of the commercial furniture industry to discuss new challenges and collaborate to find solutions.
Outcomes of the Furniture Industry Summit are:
• Gain an understanding of the direction of current and future commercial furniture products
• Identify critical safety needs and industry concerns
• Provide direction to align UL safety standards and certification programs with the needs of the marketplace
• Identify other ways that UL can assist the industry further
• Define a channel for stakeholders to communicate issues and concerns regarding the ongoing development of safety requirements for commercial furniture products