Safety expertise for manufacturing facilities
The operation of any manufacturing facility can be complex regardless of the industry, and for companies pursuing circular economy initiatives, it can be an even more involved process. Some of the top safety and environmental concerns include safety on the factory floor, disposal of waste and generation of carbon emissions.
UL is dedicated to helping you navigate the technical and regulatory challenges of today’s factory. With our extensive expertise and a holistic approach to safety, we look to collaborate with you to help ensure your manufacturing facility meets applicable regulations and provide credibility to your efforts. Why choose us:
- Network of technical experts and our trusted brand deliver services that help you navigate the complicated regulatory approval processes.
- Global company long trusted on the factory floor for product safety that can assess machines as well as the entire factory creating safer work environments and peace of mind.
- Identifying potential challenges and opportunities for improvement which may help your continuous improvement efforts to reduce redundancies and complexities.
- More than 15 years of deep expertise in verifying environmental performance including greenhouse gas.
- Independent third-party confirmation of compliance with various green codes, standards and procurement policies.