Our full portfolio of services, which includes quality assurance solutions, regulatory compliance testing and global market access programs, are designed to help you meet consumer and regulatory demands for high-quality dietary supplements. Our team of experts uses recognized test methods to help you meet U.S., Japanese and European standards. Specifically, we offer:
- Product specification development
- Independent accredited Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) assessments
- Standard operating procedure development and implementation
- Microbiological quality assessment
- Stability studies for expiration dating
- Sensory evaluations and consumer panels
- Supplement testing for purity/potency and contaminants for regulatory compliance
- Regulatory label reviews
- Regulatory consultation
Our Consumer and Retail Services team has led the field in developing standards and test methods for the dietary supplement industry. We have the resources and knowledge to help you develop and implement a quality assurance program, which may improve your supply chain, enhance your products, and protect your brand.
Our quality assurance solutions, which include testing the purity and potency of raw ingredients and finished products, performing independent accredited GMP audits, and executing quality assurance inspections, are aimed at helping you achieve current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliance–a critical component in gaining market access.