The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) formulated new additional mandatory requirements for street lights, announced to come into force on the 1st of June, 2020.
Since the 1st of February, 2019 for the export of luminaires and lamps to Saudi Arabia, a manufacturer must be in compliance with the SASO 2902 and 2870 requirements.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain a deeper insight into the new SASO Energy efficiency functionality and labelling requirements for lighting products – Part 3: Street lighting (SASO-2927:2019)
- Be able to compare the requirements of SASO Energy Efficiency Standard lighting Part 2 and Part 3
- Learn about the minimum functionality and performance requirements
- Understand how to deal with street lighting products already being tested and certified under Part 2 (SASO-2902:2018)
- Learn details about the shipment, registration process and importer roles
Fausto Pozzi, Staff Engineer - Lighting Division
Eslam Abdelaal, Regulatory Program Expert
April 28, 2020 – 10.00-11.00 am CEST