Certification for Legal Cannabis Plant Oil Extraction Equipment_Digital
Countries are expanding access to legal cannabis for medical and recreational adult use. To optimize efficiency, increase safety and boost production, businesses must mitigate the risks of fire, explosion and personal injury associated with extraction equipment.
This document covers:
- Legalization of cannabis in the United States
- The most common extraction technologies used to process legal cannabis plant oil
- How extraction processes can cause accidents
- Development of ANSI/CAN/UL/ULC 1389, the Standard for Plant Oil Extraction Equipment for Installation and Use in Ordinary (Unclassified) Locations and Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- How UL Solutions can help you navigate this new and growing industry