We examine in-service fire department ground ladders to determine compliance with the current edition of NFPA 1932, The Standard on Use, Maintenance, and Service Testing of In-Service Fire Department Ground Ladders. These inspections are an essential step in helping ensure the utmost safety and security of firefighters. Upon the conclusion of our inspection, we will provide a comprehensive report detailing the results of all items that were inspected and tested.
Our examinations are offered annually and include:
- Visual examination of the structural welds and components of the ground ladder
- Service strength testing of the ground ladder
- Roof hook test
- Ladder hardware test
- Quick turnaround time — Our vast network of experts and resources enables us to schedule an inspection at your convenience.
- Affordable fee structure — Our fees include all travel and expenses, meaning you’ll never incur a surprise charge from us.
- Skilled auditors — Our team of technicians are well-versed in NFPA requirements, performing audits and inspections for clients across the country.
Why UL Solutions
We are accredited by the International Accreditation Services for inspection and testing systems on fire apparatus in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020, general criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection. As an independent third-party testing organization, you can rely on us to help ensure that your ladders meet all industry requirements for safety and performance.