The Authorized Label Supplier Program (ALSP) is designed to protect the integrity of UL’s Certification Marks and deter counterfeiting. Label printers participating in the ALSP agree to a closer relationship with us and, thus, are entrusted with producing and distributing UL Certification Marks to authorized UL clients.
Once participating in the program, we will publish each authorized label supplier’s location on UL Product iQ.
In this database your potential customers can locate your company via an intuitive modern search engine. Potential customers will be able to search by:
- Label type
Once located, customers will have access to your company’s information including: phone number, email address, website and label type.
Under the ALSP each label supplier location that prints and/or distributes the UL Certification Mark is visited periodically by UL representatives. During these visits an audit of any labels in production is conducted along with a review of the label suppliers’ systems to the requirements of the program. This visit also provides the opportunity to discuss label printing questions or concerns with us. To find out more about the ALSP program requirements and more in-depth information see the UL guide “Guide for Printing Legacy, Smart and Enhanced UL Certification Marks”.
Already an authorized label supplier? Make sure you promote your participation in the UL ALSP. Download the Promotion and Advertising Guidelines for the ALSP below.
Interested in becoming an authorized label supplier?
Contact sales in your respective region for more information.
- North America: [email protected]
- Europe: [email protected]
- Middle East: [email protected]
- Mexico: [email protected]
- Latin America 1: [email protected] - Caribbean, Central America. This includes: Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Vincent, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Trinidad, West Indies
- Latin America 2: [email protected] - Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela
- Latin America 3: [email protected] - Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay
- Brazil: [email protected]
- Australia and New Zealand: [email protected]
- ASEAN: sales.s[email protected] - Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
- China: [email protected]
- Hong Kong: [email protected]
- Japan: [email protected]
- Korea: [email protected]
- Taiwan: [email protected]