Five Steps to Improving Your Workplace Safety Culture
Our 125 years of safety expertise
For over 125 years, UL Solutions has been the leader in safety knowledge and management. From our beginnings as a fire safety company to present, our mission has been rooted in safety expertise.
Digital safety training for employees
UL Solutions’ online training provides a safe and easy way to reach your employees where they are, while in-person trainings are limited or not available.
As organizations return to the workplace, UL Solutions offers training to help prepare employees and facilities for a safe return following a prolonged absence.
Comprehensive library of online safety training courses written by experts
UL Solutions’ online safety catalog contains hundreds of employee health and safety courses, written by safety and instructional experts
- Certified EHS advisors and industry experts monitor content for regulatory changes and best practices
- EHS content is available in top global languages for consistent safety messages for all employees
- Globally-relevant courses deliver training on the most important safety topics
- Courses feature engaging content and activities to resonate with employees’ experiences, reinforce best safety practices, and enhance transfer of those practices to the workplace
- UL Solutions’ EHS Learning Solutions team can customize existing UL Solutions courses or develop new ones to meet your unique learning needs
- UL Solutions also provides options for you to personalize the EHS content yourself, making it relevant for your employees, your products, and your company
- Training is optimized for computers and tablets, and with an average length of 20 minutes or less, learning is available anywhere, whenever it’s most convenient for employees
- UL Solutions courses are SCORM and AICC conformant for simple and quick integration with most learning management systems
View ALL PureSafety on demand courses
No matter the size of your business, your workplace health and safety needs are big. Now, your workforce can learn at their pace at prices that match your budget. Our site offers a complete library of online training courses that can be purchased individually.
Oil and Gas Suite
The oil/gas industry as a whole utilizes generic EHS training that does not adequately cover industry-specific expectations, policies and procedures. Traditional training approaches are very time-consuming, taking at least 8 hours of in-person, classroom-style instruction that can be difficult to schedule. The comprehensive Oil and Gas suite covers 30 topics in industry-specific ways and its online format makes it easy for companies to schedule learning for employees and contractors. This suite meets regulatory requirements for both onshore and offshore industries and covers OSHA, EPA, BSEE and USCG. This suite offers a stand-alone packaging that can be tailored to client needs.