Five Steps to Improving Your Workplace Safety Culture
OSHA 30: Construction Industry Outreach Training (Spanish) (IACET CEU=3.0)
This program provides information about worker rights and employer responsibilities and describes how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job-related hazards. Although many essential safety topics are covered, additional site-specific information and hands-on demonstrations of skills are ultimately needed for your safety and to fulfill training requirements found in OSHA standards. Many jurisdictions, employers and unions require this course, which is voluntary at the U.S. federal level. Each student who completes the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. OSHA Outreach Training is only available to trainees within the geographic jurisdiction of the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act. Trainees outside this jurisdiction will not receive cards. This 30-Hour program is intended for workers with some safety responsibility, and the 10-Hour program is primarily intended for entry-level workers. The program will take longer than 30 hours.
Our 125 years of safety expertise
For over 125 years, UL Solutions has been the leader in safety knowledge and management. From our beginnings as a fire safety company to present, our mission has been rooted in safety expertise.
Digital safety training for employees
UL Solutions’ online training provides a safe and easy way to reach your employees where they are, while in-person trainings are limited or not available.
As organizations return to the workplace, UL Solutions offers training to help prepare employees and facilities for a safe return following a prolonged absence.
Comprehensive library of online safety training courses written by experts
UL Solutions’ online safety catalog contains hundreds of employee health and safety courses, written by safety and instructional experts
- Certified EHS advisors and industry experts monitor content for regulatory changes and best practices
- EHS content is available in top global languages for consistent safety messages for all employees
- Globally-relevant courses deliver training on the most important safety topics
- Courses feature engaging content and activities to resonate with employees’ experiences, reinforce best safety practices, and enhance transfer of those practices to the workplace
- UL Solutions’ EHS Learning Solutions team can customize existing UL Solutions courses or develop new ones to meet your unique learning needs
- UL Solutions also provides options for you to personalize the EHS content yourself, making it relevant for your employees, your products, and your company
- Training is optimized for computers and tablets, and with an average length of 20 minutes or less, learning is available anywhere, whenever it’s most convenient for employees
- UL Solutions courses are SCORM and AICC conformant for simple and quick integration with most learning management systems
View ALL PureSafety on demand courses
No matter the size of your business, your workplace health and safety needs are big. Now, your workforce can learn at their pace at prices that match your budget. Our site offers a complete library of online training courses that can be purchased individually.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, UL Solutions’ EHS Sustainability team offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard.