PCI PTS compliance and support
Payment Card Industry (PCI) device approval is recognized and enforced worldwide by the PCI and its member major card brands. Device manufacturers understand that PCI approval is required to effectively market and sell their devices. In order to achieve PCI approval, devices must be evaluated by a PCI-recognized laboratory to determine their compliance with all applicable PCI personal identification number (PIN) Transaction Security (PTS) requirements.
Our expertise can help you get your devices PCI PTS approved
UL Solutions has Payment Card Industry recognized laboratories in China, the United Kingdom and Australia. Multiple laboratories located around the world allows for collaboration in a similar time zone, reducing communication delays and improving efficiency.
We regularly perform PCI PTS evaluations for customers in many countries. Since the PTS program began in 2010, we have assessed and approved over 1,000 payment terminals. Our experienced staff of PCI PTS evaluators supports customers through each phase of the approval effort.
In addition to formal approval services, we offer additional services including:
- Training courses and workshops on the PTS program
- Advisory and gap analysis services
- Support for preparing the materials needed for a formal evaluation
- Maintenance and renewal of approved devices
Devices that can be approved include:
- PIN entry devices (PEDs)
- Encrypting PIN pads (EPPs)
- Hardware security modules (HSMs)
- Unattended payment terminals (UPTs)
- Secure card readers (SCRs)
- Secure card peader PIN (SCRPs)
- Multi-tenant HSMs
- Key loading devices (KLDs)
- Remote administration platforms (RAPs)
"We thank you for supporting Morefun on the PTS evaluation. We were impressed by the professionalism of the UL Solutions team which made this project a success."