What is CDP?
CDP is a not-for-profit charity that runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts. CDP is a standard of environmental reporting with one of the largest and most comprehensive datasets on corporate and city action.
Companies can disclose different types of information on their environmental impact: climate change, supply chain, water security, forests and more.
Improve your CDP disclosure through UL Solutions expert-led advisory services and reviews of your CDP data and identification of short-term and long-term enhancements.
UL Solutions approach to CDP disclosure review
How UL Solutions can help organizations with submitting for the first time
- Help with environmental, social and governance (ESG) terminology included in questions and guidelines.
- Assistance with carbon calculations.
For companies that have already answered the CDP questionnaire
- Help prepare data for submission.
- Assistance with CDP guidelines.
- Assistance with sector-specific questions.
The main outcome of our advisory services is a report that includes:
- How the organization compares with peers and industry examples with CDP scores.
- Guidance and best practice examples to take into consideration when submitting to CDP or calculation scope 1 and 2 carbon emissions.
- Key actions and recommendations that will facilitate the CDP process and potentially improve scoring.
- Highlight important indicators to report.
- Guidance to create calculations and methods to obtain all required data.
Disclaimer: Improved CDP score cannot be guaranteed. The customer is responsible for ensuring availability of data and stakeholders to align with CDP submission deadlines.