From treatment to tap, UL’s testing, inspection, and certification services for water and plumbing products and systems can help you demonstrate safety, quality, and performance, enhancing your brand reputation in the market.
We are your trusted partner for comprehensive resources for the testing, inspection and certification of water infrastructure and plumbing products offering local expertise with a global reach. We evaluate products and systems used in water treatment, distribution, commercial buildings and residences.
A UL Mark on water products demonstrates compliance to key standards and requirements for:
- Drinking water system components
- Plumbing fixtures and fittings
- Water treatment chemicals
- Water filtration products
- Rainwater catchment products
- Pool and spa
UL also performs auditing services related to building water quality and other custom needs.
Build trust in the marketplace by partnering with an organization that understands your water product testing and certification needs.
- Certifications to the standards you need, such as UL, NSF, ASME, ASSE, ASTM, AWWA, CSA, IAPMO, WaterSense® and more
- Direct access to experienced staff at accredited facilities
- Industry-leading turnaround times
- Customer service that keeps you informed
- Marks your customers know and trust
Our performance and safety science expertise can help you maximize the value of your brand.
Work with us to gain accelerated access to the market. Our experienced engineering teams understand the increasing complexities of water and plumbing products and systems, as showcased through our active participation and leadership in standards development, technical committees and industry working groups.
We have trusted relationships throughout the entire supply chain, including manufacturers, utilities, regulators, government agencies, building inspectors and owners, retailers, architects, and contractors.
"An excellent experience from start to finish. Look forward to more projects with UL in the future."