The 'one-stop' service for Bluetooth qualification - Digital Version
Bluetooth® qualification and compliance
As a fully accredited Bluetooth qualification and regulatory wireless test facility, we cover all layers and standards of Bluetooth testing for global markets. We represent one of the few Bluetooth test facilities to offer a complete range of testing and advisory services for every market.
Bluetooth qualification is a mandatory requirement for any product using wireless technology and displaying the Bluetooth trademark. We offer 20 years of experience in Bluetooth® compliance and are an accredited Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) test facility
Supporting the Bluetooth compliance process
Bluetooth compliance is a complex process, and we can help simplify it by supporting you with a full suite of services:
- Advisory services
- Regulatory and Bluetooth® qualification testing
We provide a great depth of expertise in Bluetooth qualification with:
- Global reach – testing and certification in North America, Europe and Asia
- Full-service Bluetooth laboratories – accredited by Bluetooth® Special Interest Group (SIG)
- All-in-one testing solutions – BR/EDR, LE Protocols, traditional and GATT-based profiles, RF and RF-PHY testing
- Highly qualified engineers – practical advice and support to help ensure you get the test result you need to launch on time
Meet the right standards, fast
A full suite of automated test platforms allows us to operate efficiently and price competitively, while reducing your time to market.
Access our global expertise, locally
Because we have experts and test facilities around the world, we can work closely with you on qualification requirements, formulate test plans and assist with the formal listing of your product on the Bluetooth website wherever you are based.
Start your Bluetooth qualification process with UL Solutions
Our ‘one-stop shop’ makes your route to market more convenient, more cost-effective and more straightforward. We can guide you through every step of the compliance and qualification process, helping you to build compliance into your designs, supporting your efforts to ensure that your product works with all other Bluetooth devices, and reducing the possibility of surprises down the line.