April 22, 2021
In order to keep pace with the rapidly evolving industry, UL’s Wire and Cable division has realigned its focus to meet the needs of customers and key stakeholders. The Wire and Cable division continues to update and develop programs to help our customers be successful in the marketplace. We are relaunching WireTalk to engage and inform the industry at all levels. Our goal, as always, is to better help your business meet the challenges of a changing world.
- UL Secures Notified Body Status for CPR for Cables
- UL Launches Fiber Optics Testing and Research Laboratory in Abu Dhabi
- Taiwan Laboratory Approved for Thunderbolt™ 4 Host Product Certification Testing
- UL Receives HDMI Forum Approval to Test New Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cables
Also in this issue
- PV cable testing and certification
- Powering the future of transportation with EV testing and certification solutions
- Why charging cable safety matters
- Is your data cable assembly safety compliant?