Korean Risk Assessment Center has released the official publication (in Korean) of the enforcement decrees of the Act for the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals (K-REACH), and the Chemicals Control Act (CCA), formally replacing the Toxic Chemicals Control Act (TCCA). The decrees came into force January 1, 2015.
- Annual reporting of substance tonnages
- Announcement of a list of designated existing substances subject to registration every three years
- Assessment of registration dossiers and requirements for updating registration dossiers
- Information requirements for applications for exemptions from registration
- Hazard assessments of registered substances to be conducted by the Ministry of Environment
- Attachments of templates for registration, annual reporting, and notifications, exemptions and confidential business information (CBI)
- Information on the notification of products containing hazardous substances