CHINA - The Standardization Administration of China (SAC) has released the National Standard of the P.R.C., Minimum Allowable Values of Energy Efficiency and Energy Efficiency Grades for Household and Similar Microwave Ovens.
The standard provides the energy efficiency grades, minimum allowable values of energy efficiency, evaluating values of energy conservation, test methods and inspection rules for the following microwave ovens:
- Electric instantaneous or storage water heaters and immersion heaters
- Electric space heating apparatus and soil heating apparatus
- Electro-thermic hair-dressing apparatus (for example, hair dryers, hair curlers, curling tong heaters) and hand dryers
- Electric smoothing irons; other electro-thermic appliances of a kind used for domestic purposes
- Electric heating resistors
A public consultation on this standard is open until December 27, 2015.