May 26, 2020
The support you need
Manufacturers face numerous complications when working toward certifications for their products. Now more than ever, companies are seeking increased help in this complex process. Consumers demand safety and reliability in the products they purchase. Delivering trustworthy products with certifications demonstrating that reliability can build the relationship between manufacturers and their customers. We can help you achieve these goals through our CCC program.
China Electronic Product Reliability and Environmental Test Research Institute Certification Body (CEPREI) appointed by the Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA) recognizes UL as an authorized service provider to help with the following certifications:
- China Compulsory Certification (CCC)
- China Restriction of Hazardous Substances (China RoHS)
- China Energy Conservation Product Certification (CEC)
- China Energy Labeling (CEL)
The product categories authorized by the CNCA include household appliances (C07), audio/video devices (C08), information technology equipment (C09) and telecommunications equipment (C16).
We are a global leader in providing solutions that enable companies of all sizes to more effectively manage product compliance with global regulations. With over 650,000 compliance visits at manufacturing sites annually around the globe, we have valuable insights into helping ensure safety and enabling trust in products. Global Market Access services with UL provide benefits like:
• Simplified engagement structure — We bundle our services to save you time, combining product/Mark inspections to ease the certification process
• Faster market entry — We work throughout each engagement to help products enter the market faster, using methods like short lead-time control and concurrent sample testing
• Risk-based approach — We provide a professional diagnosis at the conclusion of the service, allowing companies to take preventative action to protect their brand
We work around the globe to help customers, purchasers and policy makers navigate market risk and complexity. We empower trust and vital end-to-end compliance for our interconnected world. We possess unique expertise in our support and direct engagement in safety certification. We enable businesses to implement innovations without compromising security, helping to maintain customer trust while increasing market access.