The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has recommended the following 15 substances for addition to the REACH Authorisation List.
- 1-bromopropane (n-propyl bromide)
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, di-C6-8-branched alkyl esters, C7-rich
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, di-C7-11-branched and linear alkyl esters
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, dipen-tylester, branched and linear
- Bis(2-methoxyethyl) phthalate
- Dipentyl phthalate (DPP)
- Anthracene oil
- Pitch, coal tar, high temp.
- 4-Nonylphenol, branched and linear, eth-oxylated3
- Boric acid
- Disodium tetra-borate, anhydrous
- Diboron trioxide
- Tetraboron disodium heptaoxide, hydrate
These substances have hazardous properties for human health and are classified as carcinogenic or toxic for reproduction. They have been prioritized from the Candidate List because they are used in high volume and have widespread uses.