Access our Construction Safety Courses Today!
Explore UL Solutions’ extensive library of online courses designed for the construction industry. Built by safety experts and adult learning specialists, our construction course content covers a variety of topics, from Crane Operator Safety to Heat Stress.
Check out our full list of construction courses below and complete the form to preview one of the courses in the suite, “Health Hazards in Construction: Silica Awareness”
There are over 50 courses in this Construction Suite, including:
- Asbestos Hazards
- Basic Rigging Awareness
- Blasting Area Safety (US)
- Confined Space Hazards for Construction
- Crane Operator Safety (US)
- Electrical Safety for Construction: Power Lines and Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) (US)
- Fall Protection
- First Aid – Medical Emergencies
- Hand and Power Tool Safety for Construction
- Health Hazards in Construction (US)
- OSHA Inspections for Construction and Multi-Employer Worksites (US)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Overview for Construction (US)
- Respiratory Protection
- Slips, Trips and Falls for Construction
- and many more…
Get Access to the Incident Management Course Suite Today!
Have questions, need specifics? Let's get this conversation started.