UL has deployed an improved method for processing purchasing and payables transactions with our global suppliers.
Oracle iSupplier Portal is a secure Internet self-service tool which provides you with the online ability to perform all the functions listed below.
- Maintain your Company’s information (address, banking, contacts, etc…)
- Participate with electronic RFQs
- Acknowledge Purchase Orders
- Change Promised Dates for Delivery
- Enter Advanced Shipment Billing Notices (ASBN)
- Enter Invoices (you will no longer need to send invoices to UL)
- View real-time status of invoices, payments, purchase orders and revision information
iSupplier Portal is an important initiative for UL and we thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
- How do suppliers join the pilot program?
Visit the portal registration page.
- How do I reset my password?
Contact an iSupplier portal administrator for your company or the UL global sourcing buyer.
- My bank is listed several different ways. How do I know which one to choose?
Choose the closest to your own.
- What is a responsibility?
It is your menu/access into the portal. Different responsibilities have access to different functions.
- What is my Oracle login ID?
Your email address.
- What to do if I get the “account period is closed” error?
Wait until the first of the month. If it continues, contact support.
- What's the difference between ASBN and invoicing?
ASBN is Advanced Shipping and Billing Notice. ASBN includes shipping information. It is more common for goods.
- How are suppliers notified of UL contractor need?