Kick start your sustainability reporting program with 360 Sustainability Essentials
Designed as an easy-to-deploy, low-cost model of our award-winning enterprise software suite, 360 Sustainability Essentials seamlessly digitizes ESG data collection, analysis and reporting for you.
Welcome dashboard, announcements center and step by step user guides
League tables for benchmarking your portfolio
Automated workflows with email notifications and approval steps for your pre-set user roles
Data collection templates including conditional questions, data validation, audit trail and follow up actions
Environment, GHG, Safety, Compliance, HR, Community
Pre-configured indicator set for your GRI and CDP reporting needs. SASB add-ons
Top reports used by sustainability professionals in leading companies
Most frequently used GHG emission factor sets
Produce accurate and automated reporting in three easy steps
Review data trends in flexible sustainability reporting tools
Our sustainability reporting tools provide flexible, configurable reports and dashboards that can be shared throughout your organization. We’ll get you started with charts covering the most common metrics, like waste, water and energy.
Features and benefits
ESG is more than collecting and holding data, it’s about sharing data and results with your stakeholders in a transparent manner. We take our customers beyond the first hurdle of data collection and give them tools to support their reporting:
- Deploys quickly; ready to use.
- Saves time through automated data chasing, status reports and templated reports
- Reduces mistakes by automated quality checks and calculations
- Increases transparency with comprehensive audit trails
- Focuses on program improvements instead of data headaches
- Allows you to easily spot your best and worst-performing locations to course correct and share lessons learned
- Highly scalable model expands as your business grows
- The UL Solutions advisory team can provide advice on specific topics, or our dedicated consultancy service can become part of your team