Internationally-recognized subject matter expert Mark Durivage shares his expertise on the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) requirements for certification. During this webinar, he covers the MDSAP audit process model, how to manage the audit process, how audit nonconformances are graded, and reporting and response requirements.
- Identify the participating regulatory agencies, official observers and affiliate members
- Understand the benefits of MDSAP and how it works
- Identify and understand the MDSAP audit chapters
- Understand nonconformance grading and audit follow-up
- Discuss the MDSAP audit sequence
Mark Durivage, managing principal consultant, Quality Systems Compliance LLC
March 5, 2020