We offer the technical training and educational resources required to develop, manufacture, install and deploy safer products throughout the global marketplace. Our training and educational opportunities incorporate our extensive knowledge and experience in product safety testing and safety standard development.
Available Fire and Security Service training courses include:
- Introduction to UL
- Alarms: Designing for Compliance to UL 681
- Alarms: Designing for Compliance to UL 2050
- Benefits of Becoming a UL Listed Fire Alarm Company
- Fire Alarm Systems: UL Listing, Certification, Acceptance and Testing & Maintenance
Instructor-led courses are also available. Let us come to you!
- Get detailed explanations of the standards relevant to your business from the experts who know them best.
- Gain a better understanding of the benefits of becoming a UL Certified alarm company and how your certification can help your business.
“I would like to say that this has been one of the most positive classroom experiences I have had in my 23 years in the alarm industry. This class clarified the UL 681 Standard for our sales, installation and service departments across the Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire regions of Southern California so that we may be better at maintaining these sites.
There was excitement and talk locally amongst our technicians and sales staff days after the classes discussing what they learned, where there are known issues, and what is needed to be compliant with the Mercantile certificates. A 40-year employee who attended the class, who is also an engineer within our organization, has told me personally that this was something he wished had been available years ago instead of making educated guesses or learning from his mistakes. So if the intent of the class was to generate this much interest, discussion and action then I would say the class was a huge success!”