UL experts discuss current trends and issues facing the building industry in Canada. Watch to gain an understanding of the new energy code, building thermography and X-ray, and envelope quality control.
New Energy Code - Oct. 13, 2021
Learn more about the different approaches you may take to assess the thermal performance of your products, assemblies and systems. Gain an understanding of the advantages and limits of various 2D and 3D simulation tools. This on-demand webinar will help you:
- Understand the advantages and limitations of the various simulation tools
- Take a critical look at simulation reports provided by third parties
- Choose the type of simulation appropriate for your situation and objectives
Jean Loubert, engineer
Directeur adj., essais sur matériaux et systèmes
Building Thermography and X-ray - Nov. 17, 2021
Thermography is the noninvasive tool of choice to guide our research during an investigation of vertical walls and roofs. But thermography is not as easy as it looks. Successful use of this powerful tool requires knowledge of how to collect and interpret the data. This on-demand webinar will help you:
- Identify situations where the use of thermography is an effective diagnostic tool
- Take a critical look at thermographic evaluations provided by third parties
Alexandre Pereda, ing.
Chargé de projet, évaluations et essais in situ
Évaluations Techniques de l’enveloppe du Bâtiment
Vous mettre en confiance quant à la conception de votre bâtiment et vous aider à maximiser la durée de vie vos systèmes d’enveloppe.