HOMER empowers you to do more
UL’s HOMER SaaS API enables you to create customized web, mobile or desktop applications, built on the power of HOMER Pro or HOMER Grid – a leading platform for optimizing DERs and microgrids across all sectors.
Companies and organizations of all sizes use HOMER SaaS API to deploy custom applications to streamline internal processes, generate leads and qualify customers, or to seamlessly integrate HOMER into their own software platform.
The applications made possible by HOMER SaaS API are almost endless
HOMER SaaS is an application program interface that leverages decades of modeling expertise and insight so you can quickly build a custom application that meets your needs. The interface gives you access to HOMER – the trusted global standard in microgrid modeling, which has been used by more than 200,000 users worldwide.
With this kind of power, you can promote your brand or accelerate your sales cycle. The possibilities are almost endless. With HOMER SaaS API, you can:
- Create a simplified modeling tool with a specific focus
- Build an application to identify and qualify peak-shaving hybrid power system designs
- Boost efficiency by standardizing processes for gathering project and pre-feasibility information
- Enhance your platform by integrating key features of the HOMER engine
- Increase market awareness by educating customers on how your products and solutions work within hybrid power systems
- Create a seamless process for screening, educating and qualifying leads, all within an environment that matches your brand and processes
Projects built on HOMER SaaS API
Powering Health is a free online tool to help design power systems for healthcare facilities in areas with no or poor grid connectivity.
GE’s application helps find the right microgrid solution for a location while capturing key customer information.
HOMER QuickStart is a simplified online tool for designing small, off-grid power systems.
About HOMER Software
Originally developed at the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), HOMER provides insight into the complexities and tradeoffs of designing cost-effective, reliable microgrids, driving informed decision making so you can design your systems with confidence. Our software products:
- Combine engineering and economics in one powerful model
- Quickly and efficiently determine least-cost options
- Simulate real-world performance and deliver an optimized design
Learn more about HOMER SaaS API
Put the power of HOMER to work for you. Find out how HOMER SaaS API can enhance your product or service.