Date & Time
Aug 11, 2020 10:00am EST
The textile, apparel and footwear industry is constantly evolving. With changing regulations, new supply chain requirements and innovative products hitting retail shelves constantly, staying up to date can be exhausting. With all that in mind, UL wants to help. Please see below for a list of our 2020 complimentary webinars for the softlines industry. Our goal is to share our knowledge and insights with softlines companies as we strive toward our mission of a safer world.
Free Softlines Webinars:
- August 11, 2020 – 10 AM ET | 4 PM CEST – Recalls, Common Failures, and Regulatory Update for Footwear – Register Here
- September 8, 2020 – 11 AM ET | 5 PM CEST – Children’s Clothing Safety for the EU Market – Register Here
- November 16, 2020 – 11 AM ET | 5 PM CEST – Microfiber Legislation and Testing – Register Here
For additional softlines webinars for the South Asia market, please view our calendar here.
- Recalls, Common Failures, and Regulatory Updates for Apparel and Textiles – View Here
- China Market Access for the Softlines Industry – View Here
- CMR Substances and Other Restrictions for EU Softlines – View Here
- Children’s Clothing Safety for the U.S. Market – View Here
Additional webinars will be added as 2020 progresses, so please bookmark this page for more softlines industry webinars.