UL Solutions helps manufacturers in Vietnam deliver safe, compliant products to market
When planning to launch your products in target markets, navigate the complex international product safety and market access landscape with a trusted partner familiar with regulatory compliance, performance testing and certification requirements. Our Global Market Access service can help you navigate regulatory complexity, streamline your launch to new markets and boost consumer confidence. We can work with you to find the most cost-effective compliance option and guide you through every step of the process.
Our new laboratory in Vietnam stands ready to test your products to help you achieve compliance and demonstrate safety while simplifying your path to market.
With UL Solutions' deep and diverse technical experience, our experts can answer your questions about key international standards such as IEC 62368-1 — the hazard-based standard for the safety of audio/video, information and communication technology equipment — and provide you with insights into compliance and implementation of these requirements.
Using one centralized point of expertise for testing and certification with UL Solutions empowers you to pursue multiple certifications at once — including the trusted UL Mark as well as other global marks — to help you build public trust in your innovations. We can customize our global services to meet all of your product compliance needs.
Keep pace with consumer technologies innovation
Rapid innovation in consumer technologies requires safety and compliance testing to keep pace. From the forefront of developing and testing to international compliance standards and regulatory requirements, we can help manufacturers streamline market access. Our Hanoi, Vietnam, laboratory offers testing and certification services to a wide array of standards, including:
- UL 1017, the Standard for Vacuum Cleaners, Blower Cleaners, and Household Floor Finishing Machines
- UL 1026, the Standard for Electric Household Cooking and Food Serving Appliances
- UL 1082, the Standard for Household Electric Coffee Makers and Brewing-Type Appliances
- UL 1083, the Standard for Household Electric Skillets and Frying-Type Appliances
- UL 982, the Standard for Motor-Operated Household Food Preparing Machines
- UL 507, the Standard for Electric Fans
- UL 1594, the Standard for Sewing and Cutting Machines
- UL 60335-2-3, the Standard for Safety of Household and Similar Electrical Appliances, Part 2: Particular Requirements for Electric Irons
- UL 60335-2-8, the Standard for Safety for Household and Similar Electrical Appliances, Part 2: Particular Requirements for Shavers, Hair Clippers, and Similar Appliances
- IEC/UL 62368-1, the Standard for Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment
- IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60065, the Standard for Audio, Video and Similar Electronic Apparatus - Safety Requirements
- IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60950-1, the Standard for Information Technology Equipment - Safety - Part 1: General Requirements
Get in touch
Have questions, need specifics? Let's get this conversation started.