The changing regulatory landscape, with PSD2 in effect, adds a new layer to the already complex rules about what banks can do with their data. PSD2 has profound implications for payment service providers, banks, their vendors and third-party providers, including significant operational and technological changes requiring banks to open their application programming interfaces (APIs) to third-party providers.
If you’re unsure if you could use our help in the adoption of PSD2, here are a few questions that your organization needs to ask itself:
Are you aware?
- Do you know everything you need to know about PSD2?
- Do you know your strategic and implementation options?
- Do you know how to deal with the current and future implementation challenges?
Are you ready?
- Do you know how to implement your solution?
- Do you know how to choose an API vendor with so many options on the market?
- Is your authentication solution secure and futureproof?
Are you compliant?
- Are you certain that you are compliant with PSD2?
- Do you have an ongoing process in place to ensure that you stay compliant?
Our PSD2 services are designed to help you gain a better understanding of this new regulation. After we complete the knowledge-sharing process, we’ll help you with a seamless implementation. Services include:
- A customized master class to help you understand, prepare for and take advantage of PSD2
- Support for your open API strategy and implementation
- Guidance through the vendor selection process
- Assessment of your compliance with PSD2
- Independent audits of your risk and security measures
We make it our business to stay abreast of the latest industry regulations, understanding them inside and out so you don’t have to. This gives us the expertise we need to help teach you, guide you, and support you through every phase of the PSD2 implementation. Since we’ve been doing this for so long, we appreciate how challenging it can be to adopt a new technology or directive. That’s why we make it our mission to ensure that you and your employees feel comfortable complying with this new regulation. We’ll guide you through the adoption process one step at a time and arm you with the knowledge necessary to have ongoing success.