Our testing supports a wide variety of European Union (EU) New Approach Directives. This allows you to declare compliance with these directives and affix the CE marking with confidence to gain access for your products to the EU market.
With an extensive knowledge of European standards, we help you to simplify and streamline product design, modifications, planning and testing. In addition, we can assist in compiling the associated documentation required to declare CE marking compliance.
We support you with:
- Proven experience – The expertise to meet all applicable CE marking directives
- Europewide laboratories – Accredited laboratories provide local support across your target markets
- Wide range of service – One service for all product compliance requirements
- Expert engineers – Practical advice and support from concept to prototype and beyond to help you get your products to market on time
Helping you meet all Relevant CE marking directives
Our technical experts offer extensive knowledge and experience across categories including:
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive 2011/65/EU
- Energy Efficiency Directive 2012/27/EU
Complete service offerings
We offer services to seamlessly meet your product compliance requirements:
- Testing to the Harmonized Standards to demonstrate compliance with European Union New Approach Directives on CE marking
- Review and compilation of technical requirements, documentation and marking
- Ongoing compliance required to comply with the relevant Conformity Assessment Procedures
Understanding CE and UKCA Marking Requirements for Wireless Products
Gain an understanding of CE marking requirements and the latest requirements for UKCA marking in the post-Brexit scenario for all types of wireless products.