Without deep insight into the supply chain, it’s impossible to manage production logistics, quality assurance and risk. We help you transform your supply chains into the human equivalent of well-oiled machines. From monitoring, research and program development, and training, we provide the intelligence and tools that the automotive industry needs to develop and implement sustainable, agile business practices within its supply chains.
Our Responsible Sourcing team has the global footprint to provide services in more than 140 countries, an essential advantage in today’s extended market. Our global network of in-house researchers maintains a comprehensive library of labor and environmental regulations, Consumer and Retail Services (CRS) risk indices, global minimum wage lists and best practice manuals. This wealth of knowledge, combined with our automotive industry expertise, enables us to empower you with the key insights and intelligence necessary to make critical business sourcing decisions.
Why UL Solutions
We conduct nearly 20,000 audits of factories, processing plants and warehouses annually. UL Solutions completed the GSCP Equivalence Process for Auditing Competence. We are accredited monitors for WRAP, ICTI and SA8000, and are active in a broad range of monitoring initiatives including BSCI, EICC, SEDEX, ICS, FFC, and a number of other industry and client-specific monitoring programs. Our monitoring services include:
- Conflict mineral and raw material traceability assessments
- Social responsibility workplace assessments
- Due diligence assessments
- Brand protection assessments, chain of custody audits and anti-counterfeit audits
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) audits
Research and Advisory Services
We advance sustainable business practices within supply chains through six areas of expertise:
- Social responsibility and accountability
- Supply chain risk identification and management
- Environmental responsibility
- Capacity building and continuous improvement
- Supply chain security and brand protection
- Extractives and raw materials sourcing
Program development, training, education and management
Drawing from extensive industry knowledge and best practices, we deliver innovative solutions through customized services that establish, assess, track and measure supply chain sustainability programs. We also offer a wide array of classroom and e-learning opportunities in more than 15 languages.