As more products incorporate complex microelectronics and software into their design, it is becoming increasingly challenging for quality and safety engineers to implement functional safety at the system level. This webinar will highlight five of the most common mistakes that companies make when implementing functional safety in their automotive products and will present solutions to help avoid those mistakes.
kVA by UL has helped guide customers that are implementing ISO 26262:2018, the standard for road vehicles — functional safety, since the inception of the standard. As a result, our engineers have extensive expertise in a wide range of technical solutions, engineering approaches and safety management frameworks. Join this webinar to enhance your knowledge of automotive functional safety and learn how to:
- Identify common errors and mistakes made when implementing automotive functional safety
- Understand approaches to avoid or resolve these common mistakes
Bill Taylor, managing director of kVA by UL, has trained over two thousand engineers in the principles of functional safety and the ISO 26262 standard. He is the co-founder and managing director of kVA by UL, an engineering services group focused on functional safety and autonomous vehicle safety.
Stay informed with the Energy & Industrial Outlook Newsletter
Stay ahead of the curve by:
- Receiving all the latest news about UL safety services that can help differentiate your brand and strengthen your product preference.
- Tapping into UL’s expertise that can help you navigate market risk and complexity.
- Receiving current information on new standards and industry updates that keep you in-the-know.
- Learning how other companies are successfully navigating their business challenges and providing their customers with peace of mind.
- Registering for special events, free training, complimentary webinars and more!