Watch now: Global Transition to 62368-1 3rd Edition Standards
IEC 62368-1, the product safety standard for audio/video information and communication technology equipment, has been updated to include the latest hazard-based safety principles and requirements that emphasize safety design.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss the transition to the IEC 62368-1 3rd edition and review the differences and challenges among specific regions.
Webinar date: July 12, 2022
Speaker: Jakub Kacki, UL Product Specialist
During this on-demand webinar you will learn about:
- Background on the IEC/UL/CSA/EN 62368-1 3rd edition transition
- Transition adoption to the IEC/UL/CSA 62368-1 3rd edition in the USA and Canada
- Challenges the European Union (EU) is facing with the IEC/EN 62368-1 3rd edition transition
- IEC 62368-1 3rd edition based standards adoption in Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan
- Global background on IEC 62368-1 3rd edition
- Q&A session
Key learning points:
- Basic information on the IEC 62368-1 3rd edition standard
- Applicable effective dates for 3rd edition transition and where those exist
- How to properly choose the correct standard for EU and other countries
- Challenges introduced by recently published 3rd edition-based standards in Asia
Join us to understand the requirements for global transition to IEC 62368-1 3rd Edition.
Attend an upcoming webinar
Ready to elevate your industry IQ with insights and news from experts? Register for one of our upcoming events.