Five Steps to Improving Your Workplace Safety Culture
On-demand workplace safety training from award-winning experts
Give your employees the skills and knowledge they need to be safer, more productive and more successful on the job. With LearnShare On Demand courses, you get content designed by our award-winning team of certified safety experts and learning and development professionals. From leading manufacturing, industrial and construction safety practices to employee health and wellness and more, our training courses are based on thorough subject matter research, evolving regulatory standards and industry best practices.
Developing and delivering safety training when, where and how you need it
Personalize existing course content for a more consistent employee experience.
Pay as you go
Purchase a course for yourself or for your team — courses can be purchased individually on our e-commerce site.
With courses lasting an average 20 minutes or less, finding time to complete training is easy.
Mobile, tablet and desktop accessible
Employees can access training whenever they want, from virtually any internet-connected device.
Custom courses and classroom materials
Turn critical procedures, manuals and initiatives into e-learning courses designed to your company’s educational needs.
Why choose LearnShare On Demand for your e-learning needs?
As part of ULTRUS™ software, LearnShare On Demand helps you advance your commitments to safety and overall ESG goals through comprehensive on-demand training on critical safety guidelines. Our courses are aligned with federal and state regulatory standards, regulatory training content and global best practices for supporting content quality and upholding compliance.
Authorized online provider for U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) outreach training programs
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry (English or Spanish, with proctoring)
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry for High-Tech/Semiconductor (English)
- OSHA 10-hour Construction (English or Spanish, with proctoring)
- OSHA 30-hour Construction (English or Spanish, with proctoring)
Standardized courses on hazards regulated by U.S. government agencies
- The Department of Labor
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- The Department of Transportation
- The Environmental Protection Agency
- California state-specific regulatory training is also available:
- Hazard Communication for California
- Industrial and Office Ergonomics for California
- Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Prevention (California AB 1825 and 2053)
Top training categories
“The development of safety and training can be difficult and time-consuming, but having a partner such as UL Solutions bring your company’s safety concepts to life is very helpful.”
Quokneeko Robertson, training and behavioral specialist, Talos
We provide the tools to keep your employees healthy and safe with our on demand catalog for health and safety training courses