UL is hosting an open lab day to show the latest trends in tech and how they’re being tested for safety, quality and performance.
On Thursday, April 13, we will be opening the doors of our Fremont, Calif. lab to demonstrate a variety of tests, including:
- Interoperability issues of smart home devices, including a tour of UL’s 2-story IoT home
- Robots testing for radiation from wireless devices that may be absorbed by human tissue
- Headphones that are evaluated for HD quality audio
- Custom video-game simulation to benchmark VR performance
- Chambers that simulate cellular networks to mitigate dropped calls
- Car hackers, who help identify weaknesses in automotive cybersecurity
UL Fremont (25 min. from Palo Alto)
47173 Benicia Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Thursday, April 13, 2017
9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. PST
On this website, you will find pictures, videos and FAQs for each test.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.