Date & Time
Sep 15, 2020 12:00pm EST
The Association Of Edison Illuminating Companies (AEIC) has published its 5th Edition of AEIC CS8 "Specification For Extruded Dielectric Shielded Power Cables Rated 5 Through 46 Kv" AEIC users are urged to understand fully the requirement changes outlined in order to use the specification effectively.
This webinar will cover changes to AEIC CS-8 related to the following topics:
- Requirements for re-sampling
- Conductor requirements
- Insulation compound handling
- Physical requirements for insulations
- Production testing changes and requirements
- Certified test reporting requirements and formatting
Power Utility Cable Compliance Solutions
Assess the performance and compliance of high to medium voltage and non-shielded cable according to your own specifications or UL's rigorous requirements.