Date & Time
Aug 17, 2020 2:00pm CTT
17 Aug 2020 | 2pm (Singapore Time) / 11:30am (India time)
As a follow-up to our fire suppression systems and standards webinar, we will cover pipes and fittings in this next webinar.
In this webinar, we will cover various types of pipes and fittings and their different usages, features and benefits. Our experts will discuss the importance of the piping materials and fittings. Also, we will discuss how critical the product category is and the use of the appropriate product with proper installation to minimize hazard. Furthermore, we’ll cover why it’s important that pipes and fittings are tested and certified, not just the sprinklers themselves, because they can affect your entire system’s operation and performance. Those will lead to saving lives and protecting property.
- Pipes used in fire suppression systems
- Different type of fittings used in firefighting systems
- Other topics of interest and significance of certification
- Suresh Shanmugam – engineering manager
- Jesu Prakash Anthony – senior project engineer