Date & Time
Nov 7, 2023 1:00pm CST
Every day, wind developers use data and tools to inform their decision-making, and the quality of those tools can have a significant impact on project outcomes.
Utilizing the right data, maps and reporting tools can better inform decision-making in the early stages of project development, especially in regions where meteorological data is not widely available and/or the terrain or meteorology is complex.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to select the best data and tools to support the early stages of wind development. This can help your team when they are ready to:
- Analyze and prospect greenfield sites
- Assess completing projects
- Evaluate wind resource and energy potential
- Perform measure-correlate-predict analysis
- Site met towers
- Design preliminary turbine layouts
- Obtain preliminary estimates of wind energy
Register for this webinar to learn how you can utilize the same data and tools used by our experts to help make your wind prospecting and development activities a success!
Benjamin Blanchette, sales executive, Software
Neha Ravindra, sales executive, Software