Date & Time
Jun 9, 2021 3:00pm CEST
In the ever-changing world of digital technology, safety standards for audio/visual and information technology equipment (ITE) products are constantly being developed and updated to reflect the constant changes. The hazard-based 62368 standard offers greater flexibility in product design and makes it easier for the introduction of new technology.
Join UL’s experts to gain insights into the latest updates regarding the safety standard as well as challenges with 62368-3.
- Background of the IEC/EN 62368-3 standard and why it was published
- Scope of IEC/EN 62368-3 and when it applies
- Terms and definitions used in IEC 62368-3
- How the new standard is applied to information technology equipment power supplies and DC powered devices
- How to prepare Energy Source Diagrams needed for 62368-1 evaluations