UL SGP.23 Device Test Suites
What is the SGP.23 Device Test Suite?
UL SGP.23 Device Test Suite tests the functionality of the Consumer RSP Device and LPAd (Local Profile Assistant device) defined in GSMA’s RSP Architecture SGP.21 and RSP Technical Specification SGP.22. This tool is aimed at companies in the Consumer RSP industry such as mobile network operators (MNOs), device vendors who want to test the device and LPAd.
- Simulates core Consumer RSP architecture elements
- Provides full coverage of SGP.23 Section 4 Interface Compliance test cases including all device and LPAd nominal and error test sequences
- Tests individual GSMA ES interfaces
- Helps to ensure that the device and LPAd comply with GSMA’s SGP.21 architecture, SGP.22 implementation and SGP.23 test specifications
Validating compliance with the GSMA’s SGP.23 Remote SIM Provisioning Test Specification
UL SGP.23 Device Test Suite enables you to validate that the device and LPAd are compliant to the GSMA’s SGP.23 ‘Remote SIM Provisioning Test Specification’ version 1.5. Full validation of your implementation can be performed without the need to interface with other entities in the Consumer RSP architecture.
UL SGP.23 Device Test Suite consists of several simulation modules that work together to test the device and LPAd.
- Full Simulation of GSMA Subscription model procedures performed by all entities in the Consumer RSP architecture.
- Test Individual GSMA ES interfaces with support for testing all functions on the ESeu, ES9+, ES10a, ES10b, ES10c and ES11 interfaces.
- Full Coverage of SGP.23 Interface Compliance test cases for device and LPAd nominal and error test sequences.