GSMA Consumer Masterclass
The Internet of Things will continue to have a transformational impact across many industries. One of the enablers is ubiquitous connectivity. Mobile network operators view the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSMA) consumer segment of the Internet of Things (IoT) as a huge growth area for them. To enable this growth they are realizing that they must also facilitate the large-scale remote management of these devices.
This is where the embedded SIM (eUICC) plays an important role. At its core, eUICC enables remote provisioning of SIM profiles, which means that the customer can switch mobile network subscription without a SIM swap. How does this technology actually work e.g., how does the GSMA Protocol for Profile Protection and SCP03t work? How can you leverage the opportunities? What is the impact to legacy systems, and security threats when implementing a GSMA consumer solution? In order to make an educated decision, you need knowledge. UL’s detailed technical training course provides foundational understanding that will help you leverage the full power of the GSMA consumer segment of IoT.
- Standards and Associations Overview
- Consumer eSIM, how does it work?
- Consumer eUICC architecture
- Profile Policy Management
- Compliance Testing for Interoperability and Security
- Consumer eSIM Interface
- Consumer eSIM Procedures
- Consumer eSIM Security Architecture
- SIMalliance Interoperable Profile format
- GSMA and GlobalPlatform Secure Channel Protocols