UL GSMA Consumer RSP SGP.23 Subscription fact sheet
What are UL GSMA Consumer RSP SGP.23 Subscription Manager Test Suites?
UL GSMA Consumer RSP SGP.23 Subscription Manager Test Suites are aimed at companies in the Consumer RSP industry, such as mobile network operators (MNOs), subscription manager vendors or eUICC manufacturers, who want to test their SM-DP+ or SM-DS.
Testing compliance with GSMA consumer SGP.23 Remote SIM Provisioning Test Specification
The UL GSMA Consumer RSP SGP.23 Subscription Manager Test Suites enable you to validate that the SM-DP+ or SM-DS is compliant to GSMA’s SGP.23 ‘Remote SIM Provisioning Test Specification’. Full validation of your implementation can be performed without the need to interface with other entities in the Consumer RSP architecture.
UL GSMA Consumer RSP SGP.23 Subscription Manager Test Suites comprises of two individual test suites, the UL SGP.23 SM-DP+ Test Suite and the UL SGP.23 SM-DS Test Suite. Both consist of several simulation modules used to test the SM-DP+ or SM-DS under test.
- Full Simulation of GSMA Subscription model procedures performed by all entities in the Consumer RSP ecosystem
- Test Individual GSMA ES interfaces with support for testing all functions on the ES2+, ES8+, ES9+, ES11, ES12 and ES15 interfaces
- Simulates core Consumer RSP architecture elements
- Offers full coverage of SGP.23 Section 4 Interface Compliance and Section 5.3 Platform Behaviour test cases for SM-DP+ or SM-DS nominal and error test sequences
- Tests individual GSMA ES interfaces
- Helps to ensure SM-DP+ and SM-DS comply with GSMA’s SGP.21 architecture, SGP.22 implementation and SGP.23 test specifications