Mobile network operators view the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) segment of IoT as a huge growth area for them. To enable this growth they are realizing that they must also facilitate the large-scale remote management of these devices. This is where the embedded SIM (eUICC) plays an important role. At its core, eUICC enables remote provisioning of SIM profiles, which means that the Service Provider (SP) can switch mobile network subscriptions without a SIM swap.
However, what does this mean for your business? In order to make an educated decision, you need knowledge and UL’s detailed technical training course covers all the foundational details of GSMA’s M2M technologies.
- Standards and Associations Overview
- M2M eSIM, how does it work?
- M2M eUICC architecture
- M2M eSIM Interface
- M2M eSIM Procedures
- M2M Security Architecture and Risk Assessment
- GSMA and GlobalPlatform Secure Channel Protocols
- SIMalliance Interoperable Profile format
- Compliance Testing for Interoperability and Security