Our product safety and performance tests for the evolving healthtech category are designed to help mitigate risk and accelerate getting your consumer wearables and wellness technologies to market. Through our extensive test offerings, we can help you meet your safety, conformity, regulatory, functionality and performance needs.
We provide services to test your products for:
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and wireless certification
- Connectivity, interoperability and usability
We offer an array of services in safety, performance and compliance testing for manufacturers, designers, developers, retailers, marketing teams and regulatory managers. Our expertise allows us to thoroughly investigate healthtech software, materials biological characterization and evaluation, along with data and expertise to manage your product and supply chain. Some of the important areas we analyze include:
- Cybersecurity and IoT evaluation (UL2900)
- Regulatory and safety compliance (including ANSI, AAMI, IEC, FDA, FCC)
- Wireless connectivity, interoperability, app functionality and testing
- Chemical policy development and management
By leveraging our global testing facilities and digital solutions, coupled with decades of relevant expertise, we are able to localize our services and deliver a personalized approach to solve your healthtech problems. Our team wants to understand your product and business needs to help address the business challenges you face today and will confront tomorrow.
We can customize solutions to meet your needs. Our knowledge from the design and development stages, through manufacturing and delivery, will help you avoid costly errors to get your products through the development pipeline.
- We operate in more than 100 countries, and our reports and certifications are recognized and accepted around the world.
- We have helped to set more than 1,600 Standards defining safety, security, quality and sustainability.
- We offer comprehensive testing and certification services, and our engineers work with you throughout the entire production lifecycle.
- We have an FDA-recognized consensus Standard, UL 2900, for cybersecurity.
- Our engineers work with standards committees, such as Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation, American National Standards Institute and government bodies.