eSIM Profile Generator
The eSIM Profile Generator provides the perfect test tool for anyone in the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSMA) Consumer or machine-to-machine (M2M) industries who wants to generate, edit and validate GSMA eSIM profiles based on the Trusted Connectivity Alliance (TCA) Embedded Universal Integrated Circuit Card (eUICC) Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification.
The eSIM Profile Generator serves as a tool for quickly generating, editing and validating eSIM or eUICC profiles at your level of comfort, whether it’s working at the traditional logical SIM file system view or working directly at the Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1) level. It serves as a companion tool to the Mobile eUICC Profile Tester, which allows you to load profiles onto your test or production eSIMs, or SM-DP+ Simulator and M2M Server Simulator for loading profiles onto test eSIMs.
- The eSIM Profile Generator provides a range of powerful features for mobile network operators (MNOs), mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), Subscription Manager (SM) server vendors, OEMs, eSIM vendors and other key industry players interested in generating test or operational profiles.
- Profile generation via user interface (UI)-driven wizards, scanning SIM or eSIMs or editing existing profiles
- A dedicated editing environment for eSIM or eUICC profiles that allows you to work at your comfort level — the traditional logical SIM file system view or directly at the ASN.1 level
- Profile validation against key TCA, 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) and European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) specifications
- Create eSIM profile personalization templates that allow you to create random or specific batches or test profiles
- Generate test or operational profiles via a dedicated user interface or directly at the ASN.1 level.
- Scan SIMs or eSIMs to generate profiles.
- Generate dynamic profiles and translate them into human-readable format.
- Auto-generate complex profile elements such as Elementary File Access Rule Reference (EF_ARR), Elementary File Directory (EF-DIR) or Executable and Linkable Format (ELF) packages.
- Validate your profiles against TCA eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification with dynamic debugging.
- Generate error reports with recommended resolutions.
- Generate detailed overviews of your validated profile with reference to each profile element.
- Create eSIM personalization profile templates to build batches of test or operational profiles.
- Compare different eSIM profiles and generate powerful reports.