Wire and Cable Solutions - Brochure
UL Solutions supports your drive to enhance product quality and safety, access global markets and clearly differentiate your products in the marketplace. Our customer-centric service offerings include the rigorous assessments that manufacturers, installers, brand owners, retailers, regulatory bodies and consumers have come to expect from UL Solutions.
We evaluate more than 70 different wire and cable product categories to national and international standards for safety, performance, quality, environmental impact and regulatory compliance as required for markets in North America, Latin America, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Our customized service packages help reduce redundant testing, which saves both time and money, and helps you get safer and better-quality products to market more quickly.
Wire and cable overview
UL Solutions stays at the forefront of the wire and cable industry by looking at changes in technology and adapting where we need to. Watch the overview of our wire and cable services to learn more.
Why UL Solutions
- Our compliance system helps ensure compliance and reduce liability and risk across the entire supply chain.
- UL Solutions’ Follow-up Services helps manufacturers gain a competitive edge based on quality, reputation and service, making it more difficult for manufacturers that produce counterfeit or inferior products to survive.
- Our long-standing history in certification and standards development makes us a trusted thought leader in the compliance arena. Stakeholders rely on us for research, knowledge and technical solutions to address safety issues and advise on new technologies.
- Comprehensive factory and market surveillance programs help ensure a more compliant supply chain and reduce the risk and costs associated with sub-standard and unsafe products. This work helps protect brand reputation and the integrity of the UL Mark.
- Our fully dedicated Global Security and Brand Protection team works with authorities and global customs agencies on anti-counterfeiting measures.
- The use of the holographic label system sets us apart by establishing a unique identifier for customs, regulators, buyers, retailers and consumers.
- Some product categories have the option for an additional on-demand promotional opportunity to include a direct link to your company website, product page, brochure, data sheet or flyer through UL iQ™ databases.
- We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We continue to evolve our capabilities and services to meet your increasing needs. Our goal is to help you rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.