Watch now: How to leverage organizational knowledge with LearnShare™
In this webinar, UL Solutions' experts explain how the LearnShare learning management platform allows you to combine off-the-shelf content with internally developed content.
Feb. 27, 2024
Rob Houck, senior product manager, UL Solutions
Derek Viglianti, software product manager, UL Solutions
Robert Bickford, software solutions architect, UL Solutions
Traditionally, companies professionally source learning content such as e-learning, instructor-led training, manuals and more, whether from in-house experts, UL Solutions’ award-winning library or other learning vendors. With LearnShare, you can easily leverage the knowledge already in your organization. In this on-demand webinar, you’ll see how the LearnShare learning management platform allows you to combine off-the-shelf content with internally developed content.
We’ll specifically demonstrate how to:
- Leverage PDF files for learner read-and-sign.
- Quickly import/convert PowerPoint files into trackable e-learning without using separate third-party tools.
- Use internal or external video as a trackable course.
- Create on-the-job assignments that subject matter experts in your organization can record and grade.
- Create learning paths that combine third-party courses with your content.