Circular economies move beyond the current linear take-make-waste model to a circular approach where products are designed to be made and made again. This decouples economic activity from the consumption of limited resources and eliminates waste from of the process.
In a discussion facilitated by Catherine Sheehy, head of global partnerships for UL’s Environment & Sustainability division, UL team members and guest speakers engage in an informative webinar on setting targets and taking action toward circular economy and sustainable development goals.
- Dr. Bill Hoffman, Ph.D., UL corporate fellow research scientist and primary author of UL 2799 Environmental Claim Validation Procedure for Zero Waste to Landfill
- Adrian Wain, senior consultant with UL’s EHS Sustainability Advisory Services
- Lee Spivak, senior associate with Waste Management's Sustainability Services
In this circular economy webinar, you will learn:
- How to implement circular economy models in businesses
- How waste diversion contributes into circular economy efforts
- How Waste Management implemented zero waste for their events
Who should learn about circular economy and sustainable development?
- Manufacturers and service providers
- Supply chain and sustainability managers